Passionate and inspirational Early Educators
Eden Academy Middle Park is a purpose-built care and education centre. The centre provides quality care and education to all children with focus on early learning, inclusivity, natural surroundings, nutrition and wellness. We are a FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WITH A SMALL SUPPORT TEAM.
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for children and families, whilst delivering unique educational programs that focuses on children’s strengths and interests.
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many children and families and become part of our inspired and dedicated team of educators.
You will be highly respected and valued within our business for your knowledge and passion within the early years sector.
Our commitment to you
- Experienced support team – supporting you and the team so you can focus on quality care and education with regular opportunities for professional development and training
- Excellent facilities – brand new modern purpose-built centre with amazing resources www.hipkids.com..au
- First aid qualifications – paid for yearly – First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification
- Higher educator to child ratio – supporting our team to provide high quality education and care
- Above award wage – we value our team, therefore we pay above the award rates
- Early childhood Teachers
- Early childhood educators
You will have obtained your Certificate III in Early Childhood, Diploma in Early Childhood, Bachelor of Early childhood Education or be actively working towards a recognised suitable qualification. Have a passion to teach and engage young minds. You will have patience and the ability to create a strong positive culture for the children in your care and work alongside other passionate educators.
Your day-to day focus will include:
- Achieve the best learning outcomes for children
- Develop and deliver a curriculum which is founded on the centre’s philosophy as well as the principles, practices and outcomes of the EYLF, whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
- Create positive learning environments encouraging play-based learning
- Build professional, respectful and open communication with children, families and educators
- Observe and record children’s growth, development and achievements using a variety of methods
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic, safe and engaging
- Actively contribute to the centre’s QIP
- Coordinate informative daily updates to families via our interactive app
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services or actively working towards an approved qualification
- An enthusiasm to teach, creating positive learning experiences
- Ability to motivate a team of educators
- Experience maintaining health and safety standards, and risk minimisation
- Strong knowledge of EYLF
- Strong Knowledge of the NQF, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Full Australian work rights
- Current working with children checks
- Anaphylaxis, asthma, CPR and first aid certificates
- Highly organised with a strong ability to mutli-task
- Confidence dealing with families, educators and the local community