Inspirational Centre Manager
Eden Academy South Coogee is a personalised boutique care and education centre, that specialises in small group connection and individual learning journeys. Our South Coogee Centre is a 44 place service that will promote and support quality care and education.
We are committed to providing inclusive environments for children and families whilst delivering a unique kindergarten program that focuses on children’s strengths and interests.
Our programs will be developed to enhance each child’s learning and development and will include a range of extra-curricular activities and provide convenient services such as: Nappies, linen and nutritious meals designed in conjunction with healthy child nutrition in the menu.
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many children and families and inspire a team of aspiring educators.
You will be highly respected and valued within our small family run business for your knowledge and passion within the early years sector.
Exciting opportunity is on offer for an experienced and passionate Centre Manager to oversee the opening and running of our new state of the art, purpose-built centres in the South Coogee district.
You will have experience in managing high quality early learning centres, have a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills, including impeccable written and verbal communication. You will be a strong confident leader who can support your established team succeed in their education and care goals.
Your day-to day focus will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies and procedures
- Providing strong leadership and guidance to all staff
- Managing rosters using our time and attendance system
- Ensuring the centre presents well and is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Recruiting, inducting and supporting new team members
- Effectively managing centre budgets
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with all centre stakeholders
- Liaising with an experienced support team regarding finance, marketing, human resources and operations
- Guiding the highest quality of classroom curriculums and pedagogical documentation
- Building and engaging with local communities, creating strong ties and relationships with the community
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- A minimum of an Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Certified supervisors certificate
- Previous experience as a centre manager
- Strong knowledge of EYLF and QLD Kindergarten Learning Guidelines
- Strong knowledge of the NQF, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Proficient knowledge of Kidsoft and Kindyhub is highly regarded
- Full Australian work rights
- Current Working with Children Checks
- Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Highly organised with a strong ability to mutli-task
- Ability to create a strong team and supportive, happy culture
- Confidence dealing with families, staff and the local community
Generous Salary Package
Make your mark – opportunity to assist with designing and resourcing a brand-new purpose built centre and the opportunity to hire a like-minded team to support the centre’s philosophy.
We offer above Child: staff ratios
Experienced support team – supporting you and the team so you can focus on quality care and education
Centralised Enrolment Support Team – acting as your PA, cutting our numerous hours of administration.
If you think this sounds like you then I would love to hear from you.