Passionate and inspirational Casual Educator
WE ARE GROWING!
Our newly renovated early learning service is welcoming our community with open arms and as a result, we need to increase our team to support our expanding growth.
Eden Academy Isle of Capri prides itself on building strong relationships and demonstrating kindness, we create a home away from home for everyone. We nurture each child’s sense of curiosity to develop lifelong learners in all of our environments.
Eden isn’t just a place to turn up every day and work, it’s a positive, fun and inspiring environment with a staff culture that is built just right. Often we spend just as much time in our workplace as we do at home, we recognise the importance of ensuring a balance of professionalism and fun every day.
Laughter throughout the service isn’t just a priority for the children but amongst our team as well.
At Eden when you join our family you will always have a home.
We are not a company that makes promises that we can’t keep.
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many children and families and become part of our inspired and dedicated team of educators.
You will be highly respected and valued within our business for your knowledge and passion within the early year’s sector.
Our commitment to you
- Experienced support team – a supportive company and Service Manager who is passionate and understanding to the reality of working in an early learning environment. Supporting you to focus on quality care and education with regular opportunities for professional development and training
- Excellent facilities – brand new modern purpose-built centre with endless resources to support your daily program for optimum outcomes
- First aid qualifications – Paid First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma certification
- Above award wage – we value our team, therefore we pay above the award rates
- Uniforms – full uniform provided consisting of a cardigan, hat and annual shirt top-up.
- Casual Educators
You will have obtained a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood, or be actively working towards a recognised suitable qualification.
Have a passion to teach and engage young minds.
You will have patience and the ability to create a strong positive culture for the children in your care and work alongside other passionate educators.
Previous experience with Additional Needs would be of advantage.
Your day-to-day focus will include:
- Achieve the best learning outcomes for children
- Develop and deliver a curriculum that is founded on the centre’s ethos as well as the principles, practices and outcomes of the EYLF, whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
- Create positive learning environments encouraging play-based learning
- Build professional, respectful, and open communication with children, families, and educators
- Observe and record children’s growth, development, and achievements using a variety of methods
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic, safe and engaging
- Actively contribute to the centre’s QIP
- Coordinate informative daily updates to families via our interactive app
If you would describe yourself as having an approach of patience, kindness, and passion with the enthusiasm to learn and love with an amazing and supportive team. Then we need to hear from you.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at https://edenacademy.com.au/locations/isle-of-capri
Previous applicants need not apply.